91 breezer Storm. finished pics page 4.

Re: 91 breezer Storm.

videojetman":pqgtft0a said:
i got the cooks cranks today so i can start he build at the weekend.
does anyone know the correct bottom bracket size for a set of cook bros cranks.
jeff.

I've been told 122.5 Jeff, although someone else said that 125mm is fine too

Re:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261680931632? ... EBIDX%3AIT
Just bought these for this build,
Can't wait to get them. :D
Got the ritchey seatpost and it's very nice.
I do have a nice wheelset but the hubs are the wrong colour, I really want some nice black hubbed wheels, but for now I will be using my trusty ti glide wheelset.
I'm also thinking about using a pair of smoke black walls.
Pictures will be up when I start the build. :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 91 breezer Storm.

Glad you are happy with it and sorry I couldn't find brake hanger! Looking forward to seeing it built.

Re:

Lovely frame :)
a '92 Storm was my first MTB, used daily up until a couple of years ago, I still have it. A superb handling bike, especially with the wonderfully-supple Logic forks.
Can't wait to see it built.

Re:

Spent a bit of time installing a bottom bracket, the 1st bb was so tight I thought I stripped the thread, tried another went in no problem.
At the moment it only has 2 chainrings, no granny ring due to the wrong size spacers.
And when I tried to install the handlebar it was only going in so far, I found an old wedge from a quill stem left in there.
Sorry for the low res pic, I can't load hi res pics on my iPad.
More pics coming in the next few days if I get time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 351
Re: Re:

videojetman":2ralltrs said:
Spent a bit of time installing a bottom bracket, the 1st bb was so tight I thought I stripped the thread, tried another went in no problem.
At the moment it only has 2 chainrings, no granny ring due to the wrong size spacers.
And when I tried to install the handlebar it was only going in so far, I found an old wedge from a quill stem left in there.

Loving the bull bars, where'd you get them?

Re: Re:

Tc":31yio89v said:
videojetman":31yio89v said:

Loving the bull bars, where'd you get them?
From a guy in the U.S. The bull bar was what inspired this build. :D

Back