Trek OCLV Y-50 Dark Tribute Finished pg17

Re: Look what the cat dragged in...

Retro Spud":2kcdznbi said:
Peachy!":2kcdznbi said:
Retro Spud":2kcdznbi said:
Nice project - a Turd which will no doubt be rolled in Peachies finest fairy dust and sparkle brighter than when it left Wisconsin .....

Oh, you know it's gonna have to be special... it’s going to be my ride for Mountain Mayhem 2020 :cool:

with a Y frame your going to get plenty of looks and with some shiny bling it'll sparkle

to coin a phase Splatterpaint had as his signature

'Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.'

Not wanting to give too much away… but I’ve got a set of three spoke spins, a flite evolution and a carbon caged XTR rear mech, carbon boosted Maggies and some Rock Shox FSX carbon Judys
This one might not have too much to offer on the colour front…. :cool:

Peachy!":d4p9844j said:
Not wanting to give too much away… but I’ve got a set of three spoke spins, a flite evolution and a carbon caged XTR rear mech, carbon boosted Maggies and some Rock Shox FSX carbon Judys
This one might not have too much to offer on the colour front…. :cool:

Nice shopping list you’ve assembled / rounded up there but my god have you and Jimmy got the Monochrome bug real bad

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg[/youtube]

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 824

You can blame your number one fan.... his Lotus was by far the coolest bike at MM19

Of course I meant the coolest bike after our glorious leaders three bar Christmas tree :facepalm:

Peachy!":s40ugkqk said:
You can blame your number one fan.... his Lotus was by far the coolest bike at MM19

Of course I meant the coolest bike after our glorious leaders three bar Christmas tree :facepalm:

I’ve a feeling we’re going to see fantastic naked carbon fibre all over then

And your right nobody puts THM in the corner :facepalm:

Re:

For balance

Attachments

• 6D6E7C92-5824-4DCA-B5AA-4CD7AFA7564B.jpeg
    6D6E7C92-5824-4DCA-B5AA-4CD7AFA7564B.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 772

Are you suggesting you bring a more colourful pallet?

Re:

Hmmmmm

Attachments

• 6DCFE579-670D-4791-909A-AD5C37D0CEDA.jpeg
    6DCFE579-670D-4791-909A-AD5C37D0CEDA.jpeg
    922.9 KB · Views: 765
Re:

Wow Peachy...The choice of parts is spot on...we are going to have quite the carbonfest at MM20 :D

I have been tempted by a Y in the past especially the naked carbon one's. Looking forward to the build thread

Re: Re:

yakboy":3eutnrgk said:
Wow Peachy...The choice of parts is spot on...we are going to have quite the carbonfest at MM20 :D

I have been tempted by a Y in the past especially the naked carbon one's. Looking forward to the build thread

Of course all of those parts had been collected in the vain hope that one day they would grace a Lotus... but as the nearest I’ve come to getting one would have required £2k, :shock: I thought a cheap old Y-11 would be a more affordable alternative... :facepalm:

Re:

Keep the faith, one will turn up eventually, are you going to strip the frame of paint then?

Back