My new Cannondale Project

Archangel":212wwbhq said:
'92 model M700, M1000 or M2000

It's a m1000 because the parts that came with the bike are from the m1000 ie the bars are taperlight and not hyperlight. it also has the suntour thumbshifters, and the dia compe brake levers.

thanks andy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nearly done but i now have several different decals from several different places. I await my seatpost and saddle. i am stunned i could not get my NOS dia compe ss7 cantis to fit.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Update when complete. thanks andy

Shiny :)

To run the cantis you need a cable hanger on the steerer (or fork), and a stepped ferrule to act as a stop on the seatstay bridge -- it's got a hole but no stop. I used a barrel adjuster scavenged from somewhere else. And then put Vs on it ;)

1 1/4" head set?

You might want to watch how it interacts with pot-holes and anything else that is likely to rip the bar-head tube-forks and front wheel from the rest of the frame- it doesn't take too much effort.

They used to go down like flies, one second you'd be racing against a guy, the next thing you know he'd be sat next to two uni-cycles.

Looks awesome, but they sure knew how to over file those welds.

Latest posts

Back