1991 Cannondale SM800 rider good luck fair play it's not my cup of tequila I'm trying to buy this Klein but the guy won't reply content

The bars spun on me last night!

Had the bike propped up outside a busy boozer and someone kicked the wheel and it fell over.

Those bars were kinda perfect now they have a wee scratch on the end! To answer the question, I am unsure. When I take them off I'll let you know.

I'm not overly confident in this bike for my style of riding, it is sketchy. I like to be low and aero.

It will force me to relax a little and TBH after the the past few months I've had, it is a welcome thing.

Once I clean it all up I'll pull my camera out of the cupboard and get some decent images.

(Note to self : you have several other bikes also needing portraits)

Here's another phone snap for now

View attachment 820552
@jonnymcenroe "The bars spun on me last night!" Did you mean to do a "full bar spin" whilst doing a rail slide down that stair at Haymarket mate? - Its looking great, those lassie's will be whistling and asking who that dude? is that "Jonny Boy MacAskill" on the "Penny Farthing" ? 🤪

Last edited:
You need a set of inch and a half risers for that Bad Boy. Possible a few less degrees on the stem.

Attachments

• Eighteen.JPG
    Eighteen.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 5
It maybe possible your not feeling the bike that comfy as the geometry is designed for more an aggressive riding position, like more body weight over the front end. If you have a stem that is zero or less than the upward angle of yours with a little more stretch, fire that on with the flat bar and see what you think.

Latest posts

Back