Re: Re:

MrW":1f3innp2 said:
Mike Muz 67":1f3innp2 said:
Am I turning into an anorak? Or a tart? :oops:

Mike

Probably both! :D

Thanks!

A tartorak!

I can work it, still don't hang around. Now, where did I put my fake tan? :roll:

Mike

Re:

Frame and forks arrived at work today, paint on frame is a bit tatty but the pearl colour is just beautiful. :cool:
Should I REALLY get a re-finish? Or just touch up the numerous marks on it?
Forks look to be in great condition too and the style compliments the frame nicely I think. Will get it home tomorrow, then I'll be able to show you pics then.
Frame number is 60e5895. I am assuming that means 60cm, not sure about the 'e', and made on the 5th August 1995?

Mike

Re: Mike's next bike

Hi Mike ...you speak about a white steel made F????...... used by Baldato with MG-GB before the Team 1996 switched to Aluminium :D Bartoli also rode one to 3rd at 1995 La Doyenne

gridno27":juc02q2q said:
Hi Mike ...you speak about a white steel made F????...... used by Baldato with MG-GB before the Team 1996 switched to Aluminium :D Bartoli also rode one to 3rd at 1995 La Doyenne

White? No , this one is celeste. Pics to follow after tea! :facepalm: :LOL:

Have you heard back from Gregg yet?

Mike

Re:

The eagle has landed!

Is it an eagle? More pics,

Had some parts arrive today,

A clue as to what I shall be using for the build.

Unfortunately, looks a bit dark, although I haven't looked at it against frame yet. May end up with Cinelli cork.

Oh yes, and this also arrived ,

Briko sunglasses on their way too :facepalm: Guess I am a tartorak! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Re:

Yes, I'm kind of thinking that myself. Just lots of little niggly bits. I do have some touch up paint on the way which should help too.
I'll give it a t-cut to try and remove some of the marks. Looks to be chrome all over, under the paint.
Feels quite light, although I haven't weighed it yet.

Mike

Mike Muz 67":2unyec5h said:
gridno27":2unyec5h said:

White? No , this one is celeste. Pics to follow after tea! :facepalm: :LOL:

Have you heard back from Gregg yet?

Mike

...Greg is still working on the project - he emailed
yesterday

Hell ... where did you found Briko stinger? I am looking for many years after...

Latest posts

Back