Dave Yates and Orange Prestige.....Both finished builds p.5

ratcapa":2b2x055n said:
How has this thread eluded me!!!!!!!!

Hat is off again Carl for the thread and the buildS so far, can't wait to see the finished articles.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks mate, just trying to sort out sum rims for the orange, the Original pair i had in mind are too far gone, to use again. ... :cry:

So the only thing im waiting for now are the replacements to arrive... :roll: then i can get them built and both builds will be finished.. :D

maverick":3cky1c7d said:
Question? Are those the cranks that you bought christmas time, the ones that i told you to bin?

If so, not only has my hat been taken off, but as promised, eaten in one sitting!

Mate well done, that is some ffort you have put in there. :)

Yes mate, i did show you these at Christmas, and even i had my doubts tbh. But with a bit of graft they are at least useable again... :D

rojo":2ls62uuh said:
Are the ends of the skewers right for m900??

One pair are, the other set are xt im told, but its fine, as it was my intention to cut two of them, so i could use them as seat post Q/Rs.

It was the satin finish and the shape i was looking for, everything i had used so far, just seems to look out of place... :oops:

the way my luck is running with these builds, ill cut them too short or sumthing... :roll:

Oh ok i may of had ends that look like the m900 that was all :LOL: :LOL:

Thats another decision made... :?

Attachments

• Decision made...black suede turbo.JPG
    Decision made...black suede turbo.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,176
Just waiting for those rims you mentioned to me, thank you, they are on route.

So i still have to build the wheels for the orange, got to sort out my seat post Q/Rs and im still not happy with the cable hangers... :oops:

Ive hung a few bits off the frames, and its looking ok, with thanks to clockworkgazz, i think i may have resolved my Q/R situation, and i would really like to find a suitable silver/alloy 1" cable hanger, that i can also use as a headset spacer. but i cant find what i need... :(

Back