Withdrawn Dave Yates Vulcan frame

Maybe Chris as taken Dave "the Vulcan" Yates to bed with him for one last snuggle before it heads off over the pond for pastures (or big field of flowers?!) new...
No worries. Let him have his last fling with it.
I'll be sure to wear a COVID mask, perhaps quarantine it for a week or two, and then fully sanitize it before I ride it......just to be safe.

Oh, and I'll wear.....um....."protection".

No worries. Let him have his last fling with it.
I'll be sure to wear a COVID mask, perhaps quarantine it for a week or two, and then fully sanitize it before I ride it......just to be safe.

Oh, and I'll wear.....um....."protection".

In fact, I may be forced to ride side-saddle until the.....um....."honeymoon is over" and normal, resting heart rate (blood flow) resumes. ;)

I hope @Spanky22b replies to you soon, otherwise it's gonna be a long day!
I hope so too.

@Hotwheels. had mentioned that he could perform the ol' "alley-oop" middleman relay for me to get the frame from UK to USA as Spanky22b specified "UK postage only", so I'm hoping he'll swoop in wearing his super-hero garb to help me out (gotta love that color-coordinated cape and booties!)

I want this e-stay so Vulcan bad that it's driving me Vulcan crazy!
(What? No straight-jacket emoji?)

Hopefully your middleman @hotwheels can sort this out. I've helped other RBers when some bikes are collection only and not too far from me. Plus meeting these sellers is always interesting.

We're all here to help each other out as we're all suffering from the same ailments, and need our itches scratched!

Sure thing, send it on over…can’t guarantee I won’t keep it myself though.
You pays your money, you takes your chance.
Mart to the rescue!
My Hero!

SUPER MART.png

@incorrigible it seems like @Hotwheels. is more concerned about scratching his own itch! 🤣
A regular Don Fanucci he is!

Mart and I, we have an understanding:
Sure, he can hang on to that frame for awhile before passing it on to me; but just enough to wet his beak, scratch his itch, whatever.
Anything more than that and he may well find himself sleepin' wit' da fishes, capiche?

Just want to be honest with everyone,firstly i've offered it to someone on here (sunympholepsy) who asked last year to be informed if i ever sold it,which i've just done so if they say yes then it will be sold to them if not then anyone who wants it gets it.

Well i've lost my marbles and decided it's time to move my rare Dave Yates Vulcan frame on,it's beautiful wall art but i'm never gonna get round to building it how i want to so now it's time to sell and let someone else do it justice.
Everything is lovely fillet brazed Columbus tubing ignore that Reynolds 653 sticker.
The frame measures 18.5 inches from centre of bb to the top of the seatube, the frame takes a one inch steerer fork and the headtube measures 152mm. The rear dropouts measure 130mm all threads are fine and there's no dings it's perfect 👌

Pricewise i'd like to get back what i paid for it in 2021 which was £700 posted to me, the frame will be fully insured, boxed and bubble wrapped to an inch of its life to protect it from any damage.
UK postage only and please show interest on here first before sending a private message.

Cheers
Such a great shame your selling this, such a cool frame.., :cool:

Yes, I believe it IS love 😍.
I'm envisioning this bike and me, running towards each other thru a big field of flowers.
Then suddenly I wake up and I'm still waiting for a PM from @Spanky22b :D
😂

This could be a bad dream for you mate i've had a panic attack and i'm going to temporarily withdraw it from sale, i literally woke up this morning and the first thing i thought was, are you really prepared to sell the Vulcan and then panic set in 😂🤣

Back