1993/4 GT Zaskar Le Singlespeed: FINISHED

Re: Zaskar no.3: Updated With Frame Pics

That's looking rather special. I can see what you mean about the colour of the decals now; that would drive me mad too. They do look good otherwise though. :cool:

Got to get mine outside and take some photos!

cheers

im not really a fan of the standard red colour for the 92 graphics but probably would of looked good if i got yellow logos instead. could also get a 95 set in yellow/blue border like you suggested cherrybomb ;) i had a set of these made for the xizang i used to have.........

Attachments

• p4pb6627309.jpg
    p4pb6627309.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 317
  • p4pb6627305.jpg
    p4pb6627305.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 317
  • p4pb6874075.jpg
    p4pb6874075.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 317

update: was hoping to get the bike outside and take some nice pics before the sun went in, but typically in the uk the sky turned grey pretty quickly :roll:

anyway...
im using the old turbines originally bought for my Xizang, fitted with a set of gil's graphics and the XT un72 bb that came with the frame

the stem has had new graphics too and fitted nicely under a coat of clear laquer

found a matching m732 LH shifter but still no triple set of chainrings so it'll be run with the blackspire stinger for now... not sure i like how far the non drive side cup sits in the frame to accommodate the added shell width :?

m900's of course ;)

current weight 21ibs, hopefully will be less than 23ibs as a complete bike

sean

I like that a lot. :cool:

What chain rings you after?
I've got some Pace ones. Outer and inner are kind of Ti colour. Middle is red.(42-32-24) signs of use but no real ware on the teeth. ;)

cherrybomb":o25os93e said:
I like that a lot. :cool:

What chain rings you after?
I've got some Pace ones. Outer and inner are kind of Ti colour. Middle is red.(42-32-24) signs of use but no real ware on the teeth. ;)

cheers

got a pair of brand new middle chainrings along with the elastomers and hub, black rings would probably be better but how much would you be after for the inner and outer rings?

sean

I hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned you were after some.
I've just stripped my E4 down ready to take photos and put it up for sale. The chain rings are off that if you want to see some photos. ;)

How does £30 for the pair sound?

cherrybomb":10jgsemi said:
I hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned you were after some.
I've just stripped my E4 down ready to take photos and put it up for sale. The chain rings are off that if you want to see some photos. ;)

How does £30 for the pair sound?

Will have to let you know. Shame, i like your orange it looks smart. Maybe imterested in those wheels though if they will be for sale

Sean

bit of late night work on the zaskar, kinda one step forward two steps back with the graphics though.

it does look bland without the decals but i just couldnt look at them any longer :facepalm: :LOL:

Attachments

• p4pb10711120.jpg
    p4pb10711120.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 245
  • p4pb10711118.jpg
    p4pb10711118.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 245
  • p4pb10711117.jpg
    p4pb10711117.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 245

:D Were they getting to you?

Wheels will be up for sale bud. I'll send you a PM with some pictures later, just off out now ;)

Back