Sold GT Zaskar 1991

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Offering my 1991 GT Zaskar up for sale as a frameset.

I bought this at the beginning of summer and had the fork, stem and bars repainted along with polishing the frame and fitting new decals (the downtube "zaskar" is still original).

Its a great bike, and a lot of work has gone into, but the sad fact is I'm not riding it and I don't have anywhere to display it so hopefully someone else can find a home for it.

* Frame, 2 x 4 fork, flipflop stem, 3d headset and bars + original seat post clamp - £350

some things to note
* Although its been polished, the are still scratches on the frame - its definitely been ridden in its life.
* There is a small nick on the newly (grr!!!) painted fork, after the bike fell over in the garage.

you can see the full build thread in my signature.

Other parts could be available if interested.

I'm happy to post, but also happy to meet within , say, an hour of Manchester. I'm also down to Cardiff regularly at the moment , so anywhere along the M6/M5/M50 corridor is also possible.

Post polish, pre-decal
1702197410390.png

1702197441999.png

Built up

1702197541686.png

1702197495123.png

Last edited:
bumpity bump. Although goodness knows why I'm doing this in the week before christmas. the only person with disposable income at this time of year is Elon Musk.

Back