GT ZASKAR LE new to me

Nice a pity it's banged up as it is, also that rim is done (can't see if it's f or r) That's a big as(s) crack.
Should clean up nice though.
It’s definitely had some use . He said he had used it to ride coast to coast and trail riding. I will get a better pic of the wheel

Nice score! Hope you’re gonna change the saddle. I’d take a guess and say it’s a 99 going by the dropouts and seatstay brace. I’ve been wrong before though 😂
Definitely changing the saddle. It’s comfy but ugly . Not sure what would be a suitable replacement.

For 97 the LE gained the CNC bits. These ran for 97-99. With tiny changes.

It’s a 98MY going by the decals.

99 had a cnc bow tie style chainstay brace to match the upper one.

For 97 the LE gained the CNC bits. These ran for 97-99. With tiny changes.

It’s a 98MY going by the decals.

99 had a cnc bow tie style chainstay brace to match the upper one.
Found a set or replacement decals on eBay. They are advertised as for a 99 but I think you are correct with 98

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The brake pads look like they could do with replacing. Does anyone know if these are the correct ones

The brake pads look like they could do with replacing. Does anyone know if these are the correct ones

They should do the job nicely.

Back