1994 MARIN Bull Frog Trail build / rebuild save thread

Oh, and I see you have Ringle Holey "gummi" rings for sale...

That's actually very, very useful!

Well, I guess here in this thread there is not much more to do for me now but keep you updated with some pictures whenever I ride it. Next week, the Bull Frog Trail will be out with me for a week in Bavaria / Munich, Grainau and Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany! Maybe I have some more beautiful pics then. At the moment, its only stored away in quite the good 90s legends company :)

Youll find the CANNONDALE H800 Cross Training build thread here:

and the 1996 KLEIN Quantum Pro (Burgundy Blue) will have an own thread very soon.

Cheers!

1993 Cannondale H800 1994 Marin Bull Frog Trail 1996 KLEIN Quantum Pro Burgundy Blue.jpeg

Das is gut!
Do you have/ did have/know of a zig zag trail. Kind of a team marin based model?
Or any info, serial numbers, archive of any sort.
Danke.

The "Zig Zag Trail" was introduced in 1994. It was Tange Superlite tubing model (like the 1993 Team Issue etc.) with 690g fork and LX / XT group. Funnily the catalogue sais 690g fork at one point and 750g at another :)

Another update! Out here and there with the 1994 "Bull Frog Trail":

Locations at a 1 week short vacation down south into the mountains at the German / Austrian border:

- Eibsee (including swimming, which was amazing!!!) in Grainau / Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany

- Munich (München) Bavaria (Bayern), Germany

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

[BIKE SOLD! Frame set only]Time to say good bye here my friends! Now that was quicker than I thought ...

After my last tour to Bavaria, I decided that its time to let this one go and that its time to say goodbye again! BUT: The good news is, I had a plan in mind. All the beautiful parts like the Ringle stuff, the complete XTR group set including the cartridge brake pads etc. will be taken off to build a 1994 "Team FRS". Now thats even better, dont you think? :)

You can follow the build of the Team FRS now here:

Haha, what a picture 🙃

IMG_9888.jpeg

Last edited:
Back