Top 10 retrobike forum memories

Re:

For me the best memories are the people.. especially their help and kindness..
Cherrybomb who karma’d me some STX rings to keep my Lavedome rolling.
Mass199 (Mark) to responded my request for a ride by driving all the way to Hopton in the Winter to ride with me, nice day out!
Spanky22b who Karma’d me a Kona headset for my Cindercone project
Dyna-ti who backed me up when some guy was arguing about a technical topic calling me arrogant etc, even though he was on the wrong side of the argument (i don’t debate such people anymore, learned that lesson).
LGF who helped me recently with some shifter advice, he was right and helped me get my Marin back on the road.
Thanks all.

one-eyed_jim":wi38kv1i said:
My third annual victory in the Word Association game remains a high point for me. Somehow none of my subsequent wins have given quite the same satisfaction.

How does one win at this???

one-eyed_jim":3mzca320 said:
Hotwheels.":3mzca320 said:
How does one win at this???
I have a very dry sense of humour.

Me too, with a twist of lasciviousness and sarcasm.

Highlights for me joining this site include finding out I'm not the only old bike geek on this planet, Mayhem and meeting THM. :facepalm:

Re:

In all seriousness the forum (or Mayhem) wouldn't be the same without you THM. It was an honour to make your acquaintance. Hopefully I can get to another event again soon to meet up with everyone when things settle down a bit because Mayhem was a big step for me but one of the best things I ever did and a memory I won't ever forget.

Back