Falling Off!

Stressed

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View
Everybody's done it. What are your memories/stories of those times when it didn't quite gel and you ended up in a ditch?!:D

Two classics from my BMX days, despite riding freestyle, drunk on a bmx race track overcooked a berm & took all the skin of one side of me also broke my glasses :(
Getting a dubby on my mates pegs & him trying to wheelie to scare me slipped on gravel I ended up surfing on his back, totally skinned him.
As for MTB, that branch under a pile of leaves was unfortunate, another pair of glasses down the drain, & a long walk home with a bike only suitable for parts

Hand raised here for more drunk antics, probably mid 2000's riding my Barracuda Jaw down the stairs, out the fire exit & down the steps at my old bedsit & ruined myself on the latter part thanks to slippy moss and dulled reflexes.

Another gooden would be around '02 the chain snapping on my mullet jump bike (built on my brother's outgrown Emmelle or Apollo something or other frame before I even knew what a mullet bike was, it just made sense to me at the time) and taking my right shin to the bone on the fresh 'n' sharp rat traps. One of the few scars still readily visible on me today...

Hand raised here for more drunk antics, probably mid 2000's riding my Barracuda Jaw down the stairs, out the fire exit & down the steps at my old bedsit & ruined myself on the latter part thanks to slippy moss and dulled reflexes.

Another gooden would be around '02 the chain snapping on my mullet jump bike (built on my brother's outgrown Emmelle or Apollo something or other frame before I even knew what a mullet bike was, it just made sense to me at the time) and taking my right shin to the bone on the fresh 'n' sharp rat traps. One of the few scars still readily visible on me today...
Ouch!!!

1975 ish. The ramp was regularly built at the bottom of the footpath. We would launch ourselves on choppers and grifters etc. it never ended well as we always got over confident.

The bollards are a later addition. Can’t think why. Note slope of path!

1B41AE26-576A-49D4-83FC-B2D80821D876.jpeg

Back