The nature of RetroChat.

I fear that may be a bit too much work. I really just wanted something with a euro plug enough for a family of 3.

I was hoping for a cheap way to dispose of Woz and Guinessisgoodforyou for their bullying of me, so I figured if it's enough for a family of 3 it'll be enough for two old sticks in the mud
Meh:cool:

I sell on Pinkbike but never bother with the forum but spend far too much time on Singletrackworld. Those guys can really fall out!

+1 for the embers approach.....

I did some spuds in tin foil with some oranges scooped out/ eaten with cake mix in for dessert, last time i had a garden burn up.

My neighbour came over and said "if your cooker is bust, you should just ask...your welcome to use mine" 🙄.

Simple pleasures....lost on so many......who seem to chase so much.

I fear that may be a bit too much work. I really just wanted something with a euro plug enough for a family of 3.

I was hoping for a cheap way to dispose of Woz and Guinessisgoodforyou for their bullying of me, so I figured if it's enough for a family of 3 it'll be enough for two old sticks in the mud
Depending on how you season them I would say at least 11 and a half hours and obs 23 hours if you can catch them both, season and wrap them maybe add a couple of hours for that - definitely not sure that’s legal on this island though

Well…. Some of the long-term members will remember the infamous ‘grease or not to grease your tapers’ thread, that ended up pretty heated!

Back