The nature of RetroChat.

How you can live with yourself with all that going on is beyond me :( I would have a mental block deciding which spare inner-tube to carry, get frustrated and give up cycling altogether. Perhaps a 8mm drill and little grommets are by far the finest modern day cycling invention ever. Maybe hydraulic disk brakes, full suspension, etc. are just worthless capitalist distractions which no one needs by comparison.

View attachment 781049
Actually after the discussion this morning I have checked into rehab.

How you can live with yourself with all that going on is beyond me :( I would have a mental block deciding which spare inner-tube to carry, get frustrated and give up cycling altogether
That is exactly what happened. At least with that bike. The tube situation has me completely flummoxed. It hangs sadly on the wall. My most expensive bike and I've never done a thing with it or to it. This one is the beginning of The Curse

But....wasting your time, watching stupid people waste their time arguing over pointless topics is what the interweb thingy was invented for!

And cat / lunch pictures.....

Dig a pit, get a nice charcoal fire going, wrap it in tinfoil, throw it on, dig it over, dig it up between 3 to 26 hrs depending if your cooking a chicken or a caribou (remember to add wrapping time for larger animals this can catch people out on time constraints)
I fear that may be a bit too much work. I really just wanted something with a euro plug enough for a family of 3.

I was hoping for a cheap way to dispose of Woz and Guinessisgoodforyou for their bullying of me, so I figured if it's enough for a family of 3 it'll be enough for two old sticks in the mud

Back