Ritchey Commando Size 16" -In progress

24pouces":2bijr5go said:
Monomusic":2bijr5go said:
Prepare items still missing bars fillet brazed bars
Why the rack on the rear ? Is it a joke ?

Nice frame ! Is it really your size ? :D

I know it is a bit strange , but only few model of Ritchey MTB that you can install a rack and commando is one of them. It is exactly my size :p .

Great project,

I'm personally a big fan of rear racks on mountain bikes, great for going long distances, liking the combination of the yellow forks with the camo paint too (though I guess you'll probably paint the forks to match?).

I might possibly leave out the kickstand though.... :oops:

Have you seen the Fillet brazed bullmoose bars on ebay USA right now, not cheap but would look the bizness imho.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mountainbikes-S ... SwMNxXUbw6

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
narcotitlan":2v00errx said:
Great project,

I'm personally a big fan of rear racks on mountain bikes, great for going long distances, liking the combination of the yellow forks with the camo paint too (though I guess you'll probably paint the forks to match?).

I might possibly leave out the kickstand though.... :oops:

Have you seen the Fillet brazed bullmoose bars on ebay USA right now, not cheap but would look the bizness imho.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mountainbikes-S ... SwMNxXUbw6

Thanks for your recommendation :p , I will consider that and also looking in to that brazed bars..

Cheers!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Color restoration done not what I expected since I ask for original color , a bit too bright .. , but I am OK with this for now..

17353615_1572547592774646_8706277424856319457_n.jpg

Seriously cool machine, great job!
Who makes that enormous rear rack? I love it, hope it's going back on!

Re:

I suggest using the term "fucked up the frame" is a bit harsh ... for the frame is in fine condition, really. its just that the color combination is now a tad subtler or more pastel than were the original ones ... and its up to the owner/buyer whether or not he is happy with the end result.

Back