Photobucket - Arrrrghhh!

slowly backing up nearly 5000 pics and deleting albums. photobuckets just nearly killed the interweb :(

the wizards on retrorides have enabled a simple upload without resizing on the forum. works a treat and could save the day. any it wizards able to arrange or do this with the Guv here?

I never used Photobucket. Is there a reason to remove all your pics from the site? Can't people just leave them on there, in case they change their policy?

This seems to be an issue form the beginning of July but I've only noticed broken images on here a couple of night ago.

However, my photos still seem to work hosted third-party, e.g. on here? :?

(runs off to double-check his bank account balance :? :LOL:)

Blackmailing is one thing but the amount they want to charge is quite staggering. My web space hosting only costs £80/year with virtually unlimited bandwidth, it's simple enough to setup and share photos embedded into threads. That's the way I'll be heading from now on.

Yeah, so stupid. If it was 30-odd something for a year, then it would be a different story. But for a month?!

Anyway, anyone on here interested in chipping in for a VPS (Virtual Private Server) and setting up a gallery system on there?

Back