modern Bikes?

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":rmigkwjp said:
You're very posh aren't you ! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

No just inept.

My tools were taken off me many years ago by the blokes in the LBS workshop.... they were so disgusted I had butchered the threads on a Syncros crank that they confiscated them.

al.

Cheese is very reasonable in the Co-op at the moment. Penguins are also £1 for nine.

And they do cash back. Which is nice.

The mature cheddar. Ripples are expensive though at 66p. Wagon wheels also a pound for six.

The History Man":2mz6glkk said:
Cheese is very reasonable in the Co-op at the moment. Penguins are also £1 for nine.

And they do cash back. Which is nice.

I am a regular user of the Co-op and find them very reasonable.... £1 for nine! I bet a real Penguin would cost at least double that, and would be really hard job to unwrap I would imagine... never mind finding a lunch box big enough.

al.

ps Can I have £20 of your cashback?

Re:

They may have cheap penguins, but they never have any fish to feed them.

Oh, and a nifty for me brother ;)

Danish ham half price also at £1.75 for 180g. Minimum six slices. I spent seventeen pounds there yesterday evening. Only went for milk and a ripple. It was £20 cash back. Were you watching?

The History Man":9qvujx62 said:
The mature cheddar. Ripples are expensive though at 66p. Wagon wheels also a pound for six.

I bet you could make 20p each easily if you split a six pack and sold them outside schools at break time.... You could probably sell a bit of weed, individual cigarettes and nuddy mags too?

Fancy doing Dragons Den with me partner?

al.

Back