I wouldn't buy a electric car from

Or just move somewhere with better infrastructure?

Since i picked up my last company car (beginning of last year) getting anything electric would have been foolish.
Since then they've put in another 400 ish charge points at work (about 1800 total so far), which cost about half as much as diesel per km, and about half a dozen brands have announced or released suitable models for my budget and normal daily drive (plus a chunky margin).

By the time i order my next car (December this year), it'll be a tricky decision on whether to leave the company car scheme and get my own electric car/charge point and make some (moderate) compromises, or to stay in the scheme and get a plug in hybrid. (should be able to do all my local driving on electric and get 2/3rds of the way to work on electric, plus charging at work, and they'll have about 3000 charge points by then, i already drive past 50+ public ones on my commute.)

mattr":3j0tryhh said:

Since i picked up my last company car (beginning of last year) getting anything electric would have been foolish.
Since then they've put in another 400 ish charge points at work (about 1800 total so far),

plus charging at work, and they'll have about 3000 charge points by then, i already drive past 50+ public ones on my commute.)

I think I must live on the set of Heartbeat.

minor_LEGEND":25ux95xw said:
mattr":25ux95xw said:

Since then they've put in another 400 ish charge points at work (about 1800 total so far),

plus charging at work, and they'll have about 3000 charge points by then, i already drive past 50+ public ones on my commute.)

I think I must live on the set of Heartbeat.
Near where i was brought up...... and i'm now pretty damn rural (but with good infrastructure!)

Back