Fast /sports/ modified / weekend car thread

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
So we’ve got a motorbike , and classic car thread but since I’ve chosen to leave the motorbike world for a bit and dabble back with fast cars I thought why not a thread if current cars / projects or even past ones.

Needs to be petrol powered (obviously) and also the kind of car which is sporty/ fast or modified / future classic etc.

I was massively into the car scene in the early 2000s (fast & furious era). Mainly started with Vauxhalls (Mk1 Astra, Corsa , Nova’s ) then moving to bike engines kit car, onto higher powered Evos and V6 clio etc. Made a couple of magazines too in the past.

Took a break for 13 years whilst enjoying motorbikes but now I’m back.

What you all running ?

I was a big fan of Toyota back in the 80/90 era.

Had a ex-rally starlet whilst my mate had a AE86. We used to love drifting about in the rain at night.

Another mate ran a big power Supra which was so ahead of its time.

I was a big fan of Toyota back in the 80/90 era.

Had a ex-rally starlet whilst my mate had a AE86. We used to love drifting about in the rain at night.

Another mate ran a big power Supra which was so ahead of its time.
I like the Starlet, my mate had an early 70s Celica which was beautiful another mate had a Datsun 240GT the 4 door. Both beautiful cars.

I’ve said it many times that the 80/90s cars were so good for engine swaps. Now you can buy a fast car from anywhere but back then it was all about engine swaps.

Favourite was 2.0 16v red top into a Nova. Did a few of those.

I’ve said it many times that the 80/90s cars were so good for engine swaps. Now you can buy a fast car from anywhere but back then it was all about engine swaps.

Favourite was 2.0 16v red top into a Nova. Did a few of those.
Courtney used to do lots of Vauxhall work. Mate had a turbo Astra fcuking terrifying would break traction if you farted. Under steer 🫣

Back