Has anyone heard from Magpiegifts / Pete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've emailed the neighbour today. If I get a reply I'll pass any details here.

I believe that email is possibly just linked to the Paypal account, and not actually used as an email address, iykwim?

I got a bounce back, saying the email address was disabled

I've sent him 1p and a message via Paypal!

Up till 27th oct, i was in pretty regular contact with him. We swapped and traded several parts over the last year......never had any issue with him, in fact, he's one of a very small band ive been comfortable enough to hold kit for, knowing we will make good on the deal.

He's as straight as they come.....so it is indeed worrying that people dealing with him have lost contact.

I know he was under some pressure and i really hope he's ok.

Up till 27th oct, i was in pretty regular contact with him. We swapped and traded several parts over the last year......never had any issue with him, in fact, he's one of a very small band ive been comfortable enough to hold kit for, knowing we will make good on the deal.

He's as straight as they come.....so it is indeed worrying that people dealing with him have lost contact.

I know he was under some pressure and i really hope he's ok.
I echo this completely

Someone who uses this forum must surely be in the same neck of the woods, or close enough to find out what is going on through a physical visit. It is not like we are somewhere enormous like Australia, or the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back