For the second time... Anyone heard from magpiegifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete's a really decent and honest guy. If he's incommunicado it's for a good reason.

I had a brief chat with him about a week or so ago - he's having some health issues at the moment.

I've been waiting for something from him for quite a while but I'm not concerned.

Pete's a really decent and honest guy. If he's incommunicado it's for a good reason.

I had a brief chat with him about a week or so ago - he's having some health issues at the moment.

I've been waiting for something from him for quite a while but I'm not concerned.
And it’s prob gone up in value since then and yet he won’t charge you any more 😂

Pete's not going to stitch anyone up & here's hoping he's okay.
I wonder if maybe his time-machine's having issues and he's currently stuck somewhere in the mid-nineties with his latest haul:)

Pete's not going to stitch anyone up & here's hoping he's okay.
I wonder if maybe his time-machine's having issues and he's currently stuck somewhere in the mid-nineties with his latest haul:)

No one has said anything about him stitching anyone up.
But this has become a regular habit, very active while advertising then goes quiet once money is received.

He has had his brother contact people previously informing about being in hospital,so hopefully we will get some contact.

All we are asking is..
A) to know if things are OK, or not.
B) if parts are going to get sent and an estimate of time scale.
C) if a refund would be a better option.

Based on the 2 pages of comments, I would deduce that:

A) he’s not ok, whilst we all hope he is.
B) he can’t predict that currently
C) he can’t process that at present.

Hope he gets better soon. And as soon as he is physically able I’m sure he would do A, B or C.

Whilst NOK are hopefully at hand to help, I wouldn’t trust any of my NOK to go in the garage and find the right part to package and post out. You’d be at risk of receiving XTR when your ordered STX or vice versa.

Yeah, it's tricky. Speaking from experience if you are ill, you might be well enough to browse your favourite forum - but not feel up to responding to anything or simply feel overwhelmed by it. Post-op, I would happily browse stuff while hallucinating on morphine. But given what I was reading did not always match reality, it was probably just as well I didn't post anything. I remember having a conversation with my one of my relatives and even though I thought I was perfectly lucid - she couldn't understand a word I was saying.

I can understand how frustrating that is for people waiting for stuff they've paid for though.

Gutted to read Pete hasn’t been well. Wish him all the best.

Echo many others, if he could sort your parts out he would have. Top top man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back