Anyone seen or heard from Radrider recently?

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I'd been looking for some suitable RaceFace cranks for my RM Altitude and spotted some for sale on eBay Canada - from Radrider .
I messaged him here - had a pleasant chat and did the deal on the Jan 29th. Since then, I've sent him a couple of polite messages (Mods feel free to take a look) and an email to his business email, which was the one used for the PayPal payment - and I have heard nothing back. He's still got bits for sale on eBay -
He was last on here in the 2nd Feb - so I'm feeling.... the modern phrase is ghosted?

I'm hoping all is well - and that he's been distracted by something more important that bike bits - but does anyone out there know him - or has had any contact with him recently?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
He's on PinkBike - and stateside folk heard from him - or traded with him?

Thanks for the report. Please advise how you go. If you are ghosted and get nothing please advise - all we can do is ban @Radrider from here if it comes to it.
Did you try contact via eBay and pink bike? Suggest you put a claim in via PayPal if possible.

Thanks @FluffyChicken
I'll give that a go.
In the meantime - he's active on PinkBike - so that would suggest he hasn't fallen under a bus - but is ignoring my messages

Back