Anyone seen or heard from Radrider recently?

Thing is - he is still selling on eBay - and presumably other forums.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue once with someone in America. With the help of others we tracked down their address, local police station and I continued to post/bump threads on all forums they sold on to flag their behaviour to others. I also continued to message them and the threat of reporting them to their local police establishment seemed to finally do the trick and I did get my money back.

Karma is great, but not everyone can afford to throw good money away on a lesson learned by being scammed/robbed/duped or whatever you want to call it.

I'd say persevere with trying to get their attention and also warn others via threads and replies to any of their sale posts on other forums. If nothing comes of it, you will at least have the satisfaction you've done what you can to warn others who could end up with the same fate as you.

Hasn't opened the message i sent him on RB yet. Did you report him as a scammer to the site? as last time i looked they had not tagged him as one like they normally do.

You can do that on pb. On here you can report to the mods who usually take action, there used to be a process to do that on here, not sure if it is a link somewhere?

There's a thread that says post here and message Isaac Schmidt - but as the sale didn't take place via PinkBike. I messaged the guy and he's not even opened it. Seems to be a thing on PinkBike :)
I've noticed that there now seems to be a different Mod on the thread now - so I'll message him.

So would you believe it - the cranks have finally turned up - posted 3rd April - and with no comms to say it was on it's way.
Apparently bombarding every social media presence I could find might have paid off.

He has apparently been unwell - and the parcel included a few extras by way of apology.

Thank you to all of you that helped and posted - very much appreciated 🙏

So the matter is closed - I've messaged John to let him know. I wouldn't buy from him again - but he has eventually sent the goods.

Back