Has anyone heard from Magpiegifts / Pete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommomarc

Dirt Disciple
I’m posting this reluctantly as I appreciate he has been unwell in the past and that may be the case again now. If anyone has made contact with him in the past 3 weeks though, I’d really appreciate any information you’re able to share as I’m becoming quite concerned I may be left empty handed after paying him a substantial amount nearly 3 months ago..

Its like fate. I messaged someone about him recently too because I am aware of his health issues. I last spoke to him on the 3rd November and checked his profile to see whether he had been active and I could see he hadn't. He wanted to buy a bike from me so I was following it up but not heard back. Hope he is okay 🤞🚲

Same here his vanishEd Made a sale with him answered all the messages to do with the sale. Took the money then nothing at all Very odd. Evern if you was iLL in hospital or somthing you still be making contact via mobile phone Etc with people …it’s very odd nothing for weeks now

Last edited:
Same here his vanish. Made a sale with him answered ever message to do with the sale. Took the money then nothing at all. Very odd. Evern if you was iLL in hospital somthing you still be making contact via mobile phone Etc … very odd nothing as well for 3 weeks

maybe this happens a lot who knows. Whatever it is bad communications
He has been on here enough that he wouldn't have just done a runner. Although people respect being kept in the loop, sometimes is just isn't a priority when other things are going on. Hopefully we will all hear back from him soon :)

I've had plenty of dealing with Pete in both directions and never had any issues.
Hope he's alright.
Same hear re great experience with both selling & buying from Pete previously.

and remember last time it was actually because he broke/lost his phone and couldn’t get online to respond to things and or couldn't get to the post office as quick as normal.

I’m in the same boat. Paid £395 for a KHS TiLite frame on 7th September. I am aware he hasn’t been well after I purchased the frame but was promised delivery last month then not heard from him since.

I do hope that he is ok. That is my prime concern. If I get the frame later than I’d like then that isn’t the end of the world but it isn’t that hard to get a friend/relative to either post something or to refund the money for you. I’ve bought from him before and had no issues at all.

Again, I do hope that all is well and that he is ok. We are all not getting any younger..

James

I’m posting this reluctantly as I appreciate he has been unwell in the past and that may be the case again now. If anyone has made contact with him in the past 3 weeks though, I’d really appreciate any information you’re able to share as I’m becoming quite concerned I may be left empty handed after paying him a substantial amount nearly 3 months ago..

Someone got him on social to check in? ➡️

I did send him a set of Headset reducers at end of February and said you can pay when you get paid as he said he had no money at the time I never got paid and I never chased him .It's a shame as it put me off of helping others.

I’m in the same boat. Paid £395 for a KHS TiLite frame on 7th September. I am aware he hasn’t been well after I purchased the frame but was promised delivery last month then not heard from him since.

I do hope that he is ok. That is my prime concern. If I get the frame later than I’d like then that isn’t the end of the world but it isn’t that hard to get a friend/relative to either post something or to refund the money for you. I’ve bought from him before and had no issues at all.

Again, I do hope that all is well and that he is ok. We are all not getting any younger..

James
Sorry to hear you’re in the same boat. I paid him £333 for Judy FSX forks early September…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back