markybeau's feedback

I relieved mark of a priceless carbon seatpost for not a lot of money. It was well packaged (I mean really well packaged, gaffer tape and all) and sent quickly. Cheers beau

Bought a chainset from Mark, paid PayPal F&F - item as described, packaging top notch, and quick delivery. Flawless and easy transaction. If you have any concerns about dealing with him, then take it from me - you'll have no problems and will be taken care of. I hope to do business with him again 👍🏽

Got some very nice Deore MT-62 thumbshifters from Mark.
All wrapped up nicely inside a padded envelope and sent securely and promptly.

All good.

Thanks Mark. :)

Bought some thumbies from Mark; exactly as described and posted really quickly too. Just what I was after!

I made a comment about how Mark's Ridgeback would be very welcome in my garage if he ever decided to part with it. A while later, he offered it to me at less than the cost of postage. It arrived today (as promised), very well packaged, with extra protection in key areas. In my eyes, it's a thing of beauty. Anyway, Mark is very deserving of excellent feedback: good, clear communication and what you get is what is promised. Can't really get better than that! :)

Mark bought an RSP frame and forks from me
Immediate bank transfer and brilliant guy

Bought a DX front mech off Mark, sent sharpish and arrived really well packed and as described. Great communication; all spot on.

Received an M950 front mech karma - for the cost of postage - from this kindly gent, arrived well packed and quick, can’t ask for more.. he’s a good’un for sure, many thanks 🙂

I sold Mark some Avid levers, immediate payment, great communication throughout and a dream to deal with. He was patient as well when I was a little slow to get them posted off. Look forward to the next time mate 😉

Back