Dave Yates and Orange Prestige.....Both finished builds p.5

the comments say it all sir!........id love to offer meaningful insight but i dont know what to say, stunning.....both of them!......the paint on the yates is lovely, i feel a little guily for spanking mine in the peaks last week now!..... :roll: .....

feetabix":v08volvi said:
the comments say it all sir!........id love to offer meaningful insight but i dont know what to say, stunning.....both of them!......the paint on the yates is lovely, i feel a little guily for spanking mine in the peaks last week now!..... :roll: .....

Thanks mate....!!!!

Im made up, just recieved an email, reference a stalk stem, that might just do the job..., a lower angle might just sort out the riding position for me....!!!!

I keep looking at this thread and the more I look at it the more a realise just how safe a pair of hands my Fat is in, the paint finish on the frames is incredible.

The Dave Yates is very nice but the Prestige does it for me, thats just stunning :cool: , the Pace forks and Hot Rod bars look superb colour matched, great attention to detail with the builds.

Both bikes look excellent!! However, I have spotted one thing you really HAVE to change - the front brake cable hanger NEEDS to be silver. :shock: :shock:

Please go and sort this out, or I'll tell on ya!!

;)

Rob Atkin":i56kftu3 said:
Both bikes look excellent!! However, I have spotted one thing you really HAVE to change - the front brake cable hanger NEEDS to be silver. :shock: :shock:

;)

I know i know, i said whilst writing the thread im not happy with them.... :oops:

CAN ANYONE HELP.....???? ideally i would like to find 2x silver front cable hangers, in a perfect world these will sit under the top cap of the headset, and not above, as the current ones do.!!! something nice made from alloy would be nice....?

sinnerman":173jr71p said:
All thanks to Jeff Archer........and his company First Flight Bicycles.

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Bike_S ... light1.htm

Take a look, hes a member here!!! And will send world wide, and also keeps stock of Panaracer Timbuk IIs, and farmer johns.

I ordered some Z Max reissues from Jeff back on the 20th September and they haven't arrived yet. I just wondered how long yours took to come over?

sinnerman":2i43r3wg said:
Rob Atkin":2i43r3wg said:

;)

I know i know, i said whilst writing the thread im not happy with them.... :oops:

CAN ANYONE HELP.....???? ideally i would like to find 2x silver front cable hangers, in a perfect world these will sit under the top cap of the headset, and not above, as the current ones do.!!! something nice made from alloy would be nice....?

Surely there's loads on eBay? Or SJS?

Try item number 280735999915 on eBay. Goes under locknut on headset and is silver. There are more like it too.

Back