And now, for something totally different. New Build

That's a peach and looks to be really well put together. I love bikes like this - local 80s surprises that are full of character and speak of the optimism and inventiveness of the era.

Very, very nice. Lovely welds and a great colour scheme. Well done for getting it so original too. How does she ride? :)

i like that, i especially like the pic looking down on the b/b shell, it shows the quality of the brazing and the lovely paint not to mention the nice looking parts

very :cool:

any history on the brand?

ededwards":18k4kamm said:
Very tidy and looks like a big 'un too.

Yea, I am a big kid. Actually 20" center to center. I think that headtube gives it the perception of being bigger than it is. I need to take a picture of it next to my 20" Ritcheys. Roughly the same size. Certainly the same angles. This bike fits me better than I might want to admit.

kaiser":2uow063d said:
Another cracker Ductape! Truly a fine stable of bikes you have there :D

It keeps getting bigger. aak.
I have an addiction. I have tried to purge bikes but can't. One of these days I will have a big ebay sale and get the bikes in the garage back under single digits. I just see a bike like this on Clist and need to have it.... :? It is an illness.

stuflyer":389p3vwl said:
Very, very nice. Lovely welds and a great colour scheme. Well done for getting it so original too. How does she ride? :)

Great question. I will find out. Usually I am not too shy about getting my bikes dirty, but it has been a wet few weeks here and my riding has been limited to my new to me (2001) bike. Took the day off today and as much as I want to go out and get the Rod dirty, I will be taking out the already dirty Stinky. Ha, I just spent two weeks cleaning those parts in my spare time, when I should have been riding... :shock: :shock:

khs7727.jpg

khs7732.jpg

Back