Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Had a cracking day with @The History Man & our personal old school trail guide @yakboy, buzzing around the fire roads, gentler red route and some old forgotten trails.
4 hrs & 14 miles with lots of chat stops in between, oh & we popped by to brighten up the day of a grizzly man in a forest hut @gil_m
A day well spent. Thank you Gentlemen. 7272D839-F840-4AA1-A04C-3B3C9ED39045.jpeg

About 14 miles round Dalby with Peachy and Yakboy today. Knew why peachy was peachy and now why yakboy is yakboy. He’s rather partial to the immature genitalia of Himalayan bovidae. Even brought a couple along for a mid-ride snack and talking point. Bravo! I had a sandwich. Peachy ate a small pinch of trail dust.

I AM RAD

BA5E56F1-111B-4ED7-A535-D0A1351E9540.jpeg

Apparently you are if you ‘get air’.

And not just from the eggs.

This post is based on a true story. I did but no evidence of the event exists other than eye witness testimony.

I AM RAD

View attachment 571850

Apparently you are if you ‘get air’.

And not just from the eggs.

This post is based on a true story. I did but no evidence of the event exists other than eye witness testimony.
The two dudes on their spankingly nice shiny new bike things at the top both gasped as just for the briefest of moments the whole of Dalby went into utter silence as the graceful THM flew on his trusty Dynatech 😍

The two dudes on their spankingly nice shiny new bike things at the top both gasped as just for the briefest of moments the whole of Dalby went into utter silence as the graceful THM flew on his trusty Dynatech 😍
Now that’s what I call verification. Xxxx

Back