I feel a build coming

Re:

Yes his painting skills are first class,,,had play around with cranks earlier think ile go with original plan and stick with black chain rings,,
Not much I can do til frame and forks arrive may have a go at building the Ringle hubs onto rims..they may turn out to be wonkiest wheels constructed on site,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 509
Yep i agree that the black cain rings will fit nicely with everything and for gawds sake don't ask me for any tips regards wheel building because i can't even true a wheel let alone build one but i gotta admire your ambition for attempting a wheel build as it will take alot of time and patience ..

Well things are moving slowly,,, :oops: paints being sorted for frame so fingers crossed for a good colour match :cool: rear wheel hopefully be completed this week but looking at other options other than the all black as first thought mmmmm either that or the hope Ti end up on another previous build...fancied a snowflake pattern also...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 451
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 451
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 451
Snow flakes always look cool just aslong as you can get it decently assembled to give good structural strength and i'm feeling pretty confident that the paint match will work out without any issue's and theirs nothing wrong with a slow build as it gives you plenty time to think things through properly .

Re:

Mmm yes I like the snowflakes seen a few pairs on the site,,having time is ok as I really haven't made mind up how this build is going to go :facepalm: so may be a splash of colour in the build ,,

Yes if you really fancy the snowfake design with a splash of colour then go with it as i'm yet to see one that i don't like and if you get the wheels sorted 1st then that will probably help get the creative juices flowing ..

Back