I feel a build coming

Yes i'm loving that colour choice for the lower legs :cool: and silver chainrings will suit the bikes nicely and don't just leave the ideas inside your head go get a pen and paper and write them down in a list then you can see what idea's stand out best mate ;) ..

Aaaaa,,painter busy doing race team bikes for next few weeks fingers crossed for squeezing me in early next month,,,still great news from sweden box goodies arrive Tuesday :cool: ,

The waiting game eh! :| i hate when it comes it i've no patience but at least you've got a bit to be going on with so better take your time as it will be worth the wait in the end ;) .

Box of goodies to arrive tuesday mmm i can't wait to see it opened :cool: ..

Me I'm very impatient waiting ain't really a skill I have,,it's going to be a tease as one box of goodies arrive then a bit of a wait for box with wheels :cry: be worth it tho,,,

Glad i'm not the only one to get fed up with waiting and tbh i've been doing alot of it lately but not for what i actually want :( so yes it's tedious when your waiting for pressies to arrive but at least you'll get to drool over what your waiting for

Re: I feel a build coming goodies arriving

Well I'm amazed just how well Christian wrapped everything,,,hope start build soon ,,

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 222
Ooh! nice :cool: , i'm really jealous now i've seen them :mrgreen: and those brakes look real special and tbh i'm not a fan of clipless pedals but those look really :cool: and i can see these bikes ending up looking like a million dollars "Top Man" ;) ..

Re:

That's beautiful, I'm going to enjoy this build :D are you sure it's a suspension corrected frame?

Back