I feel a build coming

Re:

To be honest not sure :oops: :oops:
Hoping frame is same as this one as I'm planning of putting forks on painted to match frame..if not have to find a rigid yo eddy :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 492
Re:

They started building suspension corrected frames in mid 93 iirc but isn't this a 94 Sparky ? So defo sus corrected.

Glad to see you are doing this justice with that amazing black spec. Defo a keeper this and hopefully a BOTM winner :cool:

Re: Re:

M-Power":13ws5819 said:
They started building suspension corrected frames in mid 93 iirc but isn't this a 94 Sparky ? So defo sus corrected.

Glad to see you are doing this justice with that amazing black spec. Defo a keeper this and hopefully a BOTM winner :cool:

Good job you've confimed this as a suspension corrected frame as it would of been a real shame having to start all over again ..

Re:

Mmmm been told it's a 94 frame,, :cool:
Half day Friday fingers crossed can spend bit time cleaning items,,going take black chain rings off Syncros crank and put onto grafton cranks,,,big box arrived today so wheels made it safely through post,,,such shame the front Ringle hub gave up and cracked ware the spokes tie into it,,,still looking for either set of Ringle black hubs 32 hole or Chris King I'm looking to trade set loverly blue ones for these with cash ,,

Re:

Everytime I see a pic of Hemmings M/L Harlequin fade in the Dutch MTB museum, a little bit of me :cry: . Mannnn I wanted that frame. I will have to recreate it one day.

Re: Re:

M-Power":27ij7upe said:
Everytime I see a pic of Hemmings M/L Harlequin fade in the Dutch MTB museum, a little bit of me :cry: . Mannnn I wanted that frame. I will have to recreate it one day.

Well why not if the urge to have it is pretty strong and you can't then a reproduction is the only way forward ..

Mmm yes I was going to build up as close to original one as Poss,,but I fancy black component and managed to get some great stuff from a retro bike member ,,big thumbs up to you feller,,,, ;)
On lookout for black headset and bottom bracket to match grafton cranks,,,pm me if you have anything. Many thanks gaz :D

Managed to drop stuff to painter this morning ,,,pretty amazed as to quality of his work,,all paint no decals....
Alastair is his name,,fatcreations@hotmail.com
Just north of Chichester so pretty local for all us southerners :cool:
Can't wait til stuff is done so build can start,, :roll:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 318
Back