I feel a build coming

sparkiegaz

Senior Retro Guru
Big box arrived today, something green and blue and extremely well wrapped , thank you James,,,
Hoping to complete quicker than the Merlin, :oops: waiting on few products to arrive and mr wadsy expert help with stripping and rebuilding forks after a visit to painters. Fingers crossed may be done before :xmas-big-grin:

sparkiegaz":kw0z98tk said:
Big box arrived today, something green and blue and extremely well wrapped , thank you James,,,
Hoping to complete quicker than the Merlin, :oops: waiting on few products to arrive and mr wadsy expert help with stripping and rebuilding forks after a visit to painters. Fingers crossed may be done before :xmas-big-grin:

Looking forward to seeing some pics :)

;) Not a arty photo I'm afraid , still looking at all black items may have a few things arrive next week fingers crossed ,,

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,005
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,005
Re:

I like her also colours great
When gear arrives from Sweden fingers crossed this week I can start to way up what I'm going to do with build
Mr wadsy sent fork lowers have to push these to painters ASAP

Well were eagerly awaiting the parts arriving too ;) .

So what's the plans for the colour of the fork lowers or are you going to leave us in suspense until their actually done ..

Re:

Me also,,
Box arrived today lower legs stripped by wadsy need to get to painter Asap and hope for quick turnaround so wadsy can rebuild them for me,,
Something black that may find its way onto her :cool: fingers crossed for bigger box later this week,,,,,,,

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 872
Re:

I'm hoping to get lower legs sprayed to Mach frame with one side of each leg green along with the blue fade fingers crossed , lie see how they come out , mmm black I like but may put silver chain rings on cranks,,,lots ideas whizzing around at mo :facepalm: :facepalm:

Back