BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
As we do every 3 months, this one is a special. I know a few people (not looking at anyone in particular, @Peachy! :LOL:) would prefer that bikes were allowed to be entered more than twice (please read the rules if you're unsure). Well that isn't going to change any time soon, but for one month only you've got your wish. To qualify this month you MUST have entered your bike previously BUT it can't have won. Other than that all the usual rules apply

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. @al's 1995 weird bouncy thing
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
Link to all the rules http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

Nominations thread will run for the entire month of November. Entries submitted after November 30th will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Making the numbers up, though i am sure there will be plenty of entries this month and a large selection of quality bikes too.

mk one's '96 Kona Hei Hei

kh1.JPG

khh3.JPG

Last edited:
Ah ha! Out comes the Titanius for a swan song. Cheers @raidan73

Peachy’s 1995 Claud Butler Titanius
Fully White industries equipped

2nd by 1pt to @jimi911 ’s 1981 Moots that went on to win 2020 BotY

Oh and robbed again by 1pt another time by @boy"O"boy ’s 1991 Trek 8700 :p

IMG_7916 - Copy.jpg

B584FF6E-C30C-49EF-9579-93B47D0CB217.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah ha! Out comes the Titanius for a swan song. Cheers @raidan73

Peachy’s 1995 Claud Butler Titanius
Fully White industries equipped

View attachment 676429View attachment 676430
Amazing stuff as I've never seen that WI componentry before. But a cheapo SR Sakae seatpost....!

Amazing stuff as I've never seen that WI componentry before. But a cheapo SR Sakae seatpost....!
Yeah never quite got around to finding a titanium post in the correct size. (30.2) Plus the WI stuff had bled me dry! 😬

Last edited:
Si_33’s VVA Topanga!

DB0FD7AB-3B68-404B-8A55-41E3B7DFB998.jpeg

DB2E325F-20D1-4473-947D-070C90465C0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back