1994 MARIN Bull Frog Trail build / rebuild save thread

This build is complete! Project done ...I guess. Off to the next one!

And of course: Hi Fekko! Great to see you here as well!

Whenever I will come across a stunning condition Manitou 3, I will store them just in case ...

Re:

Great job and nice detailing. But wait, what minor of witchcraft did use on those pedal logos? I see from the pictures you painted them black, then I see white enamel going over the logo. But how did you get the excess white off? Just wiped it while wet I guess?

Painted the cages black + heavy duty clear coat and white on the script. then carefully wiped off the excess with a drip of thinner on a piece of paper towel.

I just bought a bullfrog frame with a couple of original parts on Ebay. Hope to Receive it before the Weekend. Don‘t know if i do a original Build or More a blingbling bmx aproach. First step will Use the stuff i got in my man cave. No Fork, so i will use a bomber Cause it’s the only Threaded one.

best time After a Quickbuy is the research and imaginary Build...

I am still quite mad that most of the pictures from all my threads and bikes are gone! Maybe you guys know why. Does it have to do with the general revision of the forum? It really sucks and makes a ton of extra work for me now!

Here is one recent pic! I wanted to keep this thread alive.

If you love to buy retro bike parts, you will find all I am selling here:

Cheers!

1994 MARIN Bull Frog Trail build rebuild save thread sneak peek pic 54.jpeg

1994 MARIN Bull Frog Trail build rebuild save thread sneak peek pic 55.jpeg

Back