Re: My Ranjeet Grewel inspired Yeti ARC

ez054098":1a0hj0hw said:
What color and size Moby are you looking for?

Hi

TBH I'm only interested in boring Silver :| and has to be 350mm or longer

can you help ?

Retro Spud":11knpjgc said:
ez054098":11knpjgc said:
What color and size Moby are you looking for?

Hi

TBH I'm only interested in boring Silver :| and has to be 350mm or longer

can you help ?
I forgot to ask you what diameter?

sorry school boy error :facepalm:

I should have stated that .... I need 26.8

Looking pretty awesome there mate!

Maybe this pic will help with some of the details as it looks like your build is going astray.

63aad339.jpg

rumpfy":3bibwiys said:
Maybe this pic will help with some of the details as it looks like your build is going astray.

Dude, step off!! He said RJ "Inspired" build... it simply means it's a gray ARC with some 3DV parts...

rumpfy":23dzgb7r said:

Eric
To be totally honest I'd love to build an exact replica, and maybe having stickered it up with Ranjeets name is/was ridiculously Naive since I haven't the knowledge nor
the parts to create one straight off the bat :| hence why I never had big enough balls to have Ranjeets name put under the clear coat.

That said a replica would be my ultimate goal and the picture highlights just how far wide of the mark I am... although a NOS set of (supposedly crappy design :oops: ) Campy Bullet Shifters are already on route to replace the Gripshift units,
I'm keen to keep refining my build which is one of the reasons for posting on here....I've a lot to learn and thankfully a massive pool of knowledge to tap in to,

Thanks for the picture its very informative, hopefully the build will improve with time, if not I will retire gracefully, peel of Ranjeets naem and just go with what I've got ....which is, after all still a YETI !

Truth be known,

Martin is alot closer to the mark with his statement below it is actually just an Grey ARC with a few 3DV hanging off it,
and thats already been done alot better than mine at least twice in the last six months, one of them by him !

mkozaczek":23dzgb7r said:
Dude, step off!! He said RJ "Inspired" build... it simply means it's a gray ARC with some 3DV parts...

Genuine thanks to both, Truth often hurts but I'm a keen scholler... maybe I should take some of my own advise ;)
Retro Spud":23dzgb7r said:
If you can't run with the big dogs, Don't p155 up the tall trees !

Nick

Yeah... on that note those are not campy Bullet shifters but rather early grip shift. Not the first gen, but just before the SRT series. I think I have (had) a pair and should be able to show you a better picture

492GripShift.jpg

mkozaczek":1czc4epp said:
Here we are...

SF-H3 - Front
SF-R1 - Rear

692019d1335475488-can-anyone-id-these-gripshifter-gripshifter.jpg

Fcuk :facepalm:

Off to pull them decals off and stop pretending,
I'm too green to pull this off, :oops:

Back