For Sale 1993 year MARIN decals decals decals sticker sets for Team Titanium Pine F.R.S. - and many more!

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
Hey guys!

I am currently completing my full set of 1993 year MARIN decal sets. I focus on high quality (and very high accuracy!) vinyl cut sets. I do not (yet) offer printed foils for "Afterburner" decals, american flags or other frame decals on the Marin models. They will follow during the next weeks or so!

What I kindly ask for:

You would help me a lot and I would be very grateful, if you own a 1993 (!!!) model of Marin bikes and would measure and tell me the exact width of the model names on the top tube. Such as: 1993 MARIN "Pine F.R.S." font height: 12mm, font width: 218 mm . Or: 1993 MARIN "Team Issue" font height: 12 mm, font width: 249 mm. Please try to be as exact as possible for maximum quality and accuracy in my decals. That would help me a lot. I appreciate!

If you are interested in my vinyl cut sets, let me know and drop me a PM.

Please note: At this point, I ONLY do 1993 (!) models. No 1994, 1995, 1996 or others! Thx!

Cheers

IMG_2962.jpeg

IMG_2953.jpeg

IMG_3010.jpeg

IMG_2954.jpeg

IMG_2955.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_2997.jpeg

Last edited:
Hé srácok!

Jelenleg a teljes 1993-as MARIN matrica készletemet készítem. A kiváló minőségű (és nagyon pontos!) bakelit szettekre koncentrálok. A Marin modelleken (egyelőre) nem kínálok nyomtatott fóliát "Afterburner" matricákhoz, amerikai zászlókhoz vagy egyéb keretmatricákhoz. Követni fognak a következő hetekben!

Amit kérek szépen:

Sokat segítenétek és nagyon hálás lennék, ha van egy 1993-as (!!!) Marin motormodellje, és megmérné és megmondaná a felső csövön lévő modellnevek pontos szélességét. Például: 1993 MARIN "Pine FRS" betűmagasság: 12 mm, betűszélesség: 218 mm . Vagy: 1993 MARIN "Team Issue" betűmagasság: 12 mm, betűszélesség: 249 mm . Kérem, hogy a lehető legpontosabb legyen a matricáim minősége és pontossága. Ez sokat segítene nekem. Értékelem!

Ha felkeltettem érdeklődését a bakelit kivágású készleteim, szóljon és írjon PM-et.

Figyelem: Jelenlegi CSAK 1993-as (!) modelleket készítek. Nem 1994, 1995, 1996 vagy mások! Kösz!

Egészségére

[ACTACH]579352[/ACTACH]
Helló! 1993 Marin Pine Mountain. Pine Mountain : Betűmagasság: 12 mm. Betűszélesség: 330 mm.

I have a 93 Team Marin in the queue and can get that measured up for you if you need it. Interested in a full set of decals too when youv’e got the foils sorted. No hurry as I haven’t decided yet whether to play with the colours.

1993 Team Marin is already done! Thank you :) If you need a set, let me know. Black script & black head badge decal with silver forks decal and silver stripes.

Cheers

$_57.jpg

Hey guys!

I am currently completing my full set of 1993 year MARIN decal sets. I focus on high quality (and very high accuracy!) vinyl cut sets. I do not (yet) offer printed foils for "Afterburner" decals, american flags or other frame decals on the Marin models. They will follow during the next weeks or so!

What I kindly ask for:

You would help me a lot and I would be very grateful, if you own a 1993 (!!!) model of Marin bikes and would measure and tell me the exact width of the model names on the top tube. Such as: 1993 MARIN "Pine F.R.S." font height: 12mm, font width: 218 mm . Or: 1993 MARIN "Team Issue" font height: 12 mm, font width: 249 mm. Please try to be as exact as possible for maximum quality and accuracy in my decals. That would help me a lot. I appreciate!

If you are interested in my vinyl cut sets, let me know and drop me a PM.

Please note: At this point, I ONLY do 1993 (!) models. No 1994, 1995, 1996 or others! Thx!

Cheers

View attachment 579352

View attachment 579345

View attachment 579552

View attachment 579346

View attachment 579347

View attachment 579348

View attachment 579349

View attachment 579350

View attachment 579351
Hallo! Verfügbare Pine Mountain Aufkleber set? Danke! K. Gábor (kgt75db@gmail.com)

Hi Gabor!

Yes, 1993 Pine Mountain are in stock. No Problem! Write me a PM.

Cheers

Hi, do you have a set for the 1989 Muirwoods? I have the Eurospec frame with black/white splatter with green/yellow decals, but they are the same set as the UK spec here:

My frame is here:

thanks!

@frkl

Unfortunately not
too bad, but thanks though for the quick reply. I may contact you again if I decide to just redo the main decals. I am still trying to decide whether to do a real restoration or a bit more of a tribute. I am thinking black decals on the frame might look quite cool.

Back