Twentyfour 12 is anyone doing this in 2014?

Re:

Still doing the 12 hour vets solo :D
They've asked me to dj either when I finish my race at midnight or do a morning through to the finish set.
Hoping to actually do both!

Re:

Not long now :D I plan to arrive Thursday night and get some laps in on Friday. Are you lot camping on the bit near the arena or up the hill? I'm in a team of four on mostly modern bikes. My aim is to put in a faster lap on Ye Olde Kona than my team mates :LOL:

SP

Re:

I am hoping to get there around friday lunch time, no idea where the best place to camp will be, hoping Makster can guide us on that one!...anyone with any spare places on teams let me know...?

Re:

Last year I was camped in the solo area. I think this year I'll try and get trackside on the other side of the start/finish area.
I'm planning to get down there Friday afternoon.
We didn't arrive until early evening on the Friday last year and there was still loads of room for camping.

I really can't wait for this year :D

Re: Re:

makster":2ehr784k said:
Last year I was camped in the solo area. I think this year I'll try and get trackside on the other side of the start/finish area.
I'm planning to get down there Friday afternoon.
We didn't arrive until early evening on the Friday last year and there was still loads of room for camping.

I really can't wait for this year :D

I am going to leave around 10am so should be there 1pm-ish what sort of time are you looking at?

retroyetirigid":3p2u3ent said:
I've entered :D . Doing 12 hour solo 'torchbearer' :shock: as normal solo was full :roll: and was a bit of a last minuite desision :oops:

Excellent! We'll all get to cheer you on as we get drunk ;)

Back