Spooky Bandwagon Build

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No real update to the build, the only thing I have done recently is ride about 300 miles on it since the was completed. I have added a narrow wide chain ring as I kept dropping the chain on the trails, and sourced a DMR chain cage which I am yet to fit. I'll post a few photos when I have done so.

Love this!

Had a Bandwagon when the first came out, built with Biguns, XLite Phatso's, Magura Gustav Ms, Bomber dropoffs (resprayed in black). Great bike.
Got jumped by 5 guys whilst street riding in Manchester, guy I was riding with was cornered in so I couldn't get away without leaving him... bike was never seen again. Gutted!

You're right about cranks/BBs of the time being made of cheese

Back