Set of wheels for my first build

Any other pic's or offers?? Will be back on later, and will probably pick a set.

kingroon":2pz9oopb said:
rojo":2pz9oopb said:
Any others ???
I'll get you some photos of the DX/RM17 Combo if you're interested?

I am interested to see them, but if its a pain no worries. Because if i don't go for yours don't want to mess you around.

Thanks for pic's. I am new to building bikes so haven't a clue whats best to get really. I will choose a set soon. any other offers??

rojo":33c4uoro said:
I am new to building bikes so haven't a clue whats best to get really..

Well, it depends how "complete" you want your build to feel I guess. If it were me, and I wqas building a stock build i.e. no trick kit, then I'd have the hubs the same as the rest of the grouppo e.g. 19** XT shifters, mechs etc. would be better suited to 19** XT hubs..

And rim choice would be dependent on tyre choice and colour/year of frame..

Maybe give us some idea of what you're building and we can help :?: ;)

kingroon":1xkd9wsg said:
rojo":1xkd9wsg said:
I am new to building bikes so haven't a clue whats best to get really..

Well, it depends how "complete" you want your build to feel I guess. If it were me, and I wqas building a stock build i.e. no trick kit, then I'd have the hubs the same as the rest of the grouppo e.g. 19** XT shifters, mechs etc. would be better suited to 19** XT hubs..

And rim choice would be dependent on tyre choice and colour/year of frame..

Maybe give us some idea of what you're building and we can help :?: ;)

Thanks for help.

So far i have 19" kona hahanna frame, marzocchi bomber forks, red stem, and xt rear/front mech and xt vbrake/shifters.

rojo":27kj3rh9 said:
Thanks for help.

So far i have 19" kona hahanna frame, marzocchi bomber forks, red stem, and xt rear/front mech and xt vbrake/shifters.

What generation XT? 7sp? 8sp? What year is the Hahanna?

Back