Scott Endorphin number 2 FINISHED ! ! !

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":sysoop63 said:
cherrybomb":sysoop63 said:
Lovin the Les Paul.

Endorphin is cool too. :cool:

Cheers, it's a proper early (heavy) LP copy ! Makes my Strats feel very light by comparison! :LOL:

Muz

They're certainly a lump- but that's why they sound so cool.

I have a mate with a really nice bullseye Zak Wild LP. That has a chambered body and you could still use it as an anchor for a boat! :D

Think he'd be a bit miffed though.

Re: Scott Endorphin number 2

firedfromthecircus":1uuno5d6 said:
:LOL:

No doubt liberated from work too! :LOL:

Indeed! Far better colour than the blue ones I use at the moment. I like them the right length for me, not adjustable ones, so seemed a good plan. Once I found some straps clean enough! :LOL:

cherrybomb":1uuno5d6 said:
Mike Muz 67":1uuno5d6 said:
cherrybomb":1uuno5d6 said:
Lovin the Les Paul.

Endorphin is cool too. :cool:

Cheers, it's a proper early (heavy) LP copy ! Makes my Strats feel very light by comparison! :LOL:

Muz

They're certainly a lump- but that's why they sound so cool.

I have a mate with a really nice bullseye Zak Wild LP. That has a chambered body and you could still use it as an anchor for a boat! :D

Think he'd be a bit miffed though.

It certainly has a nice feel to it, and plenty of sustain, good for some Rev BFG attitude!

Mike Muz 67":2b0qtbm7 said:
firedfromthecircus":2b0qtbm7 said:
:LOL:

No doubt liberated from work too! :LOL:

Indeed! Far better colour than the blue ones I use at the moment. I like them the right length for me, not adjustable ones, so seemed a good plan. Once I found some straps clean enough! :LOL: !

Aye, those white ones don't stay clean for long!

You're down near Surrey aren't you?
Nice guitar I've been watching on ebay down that way. Given current interest rates probably better than money in the bank!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291948793236? ... 1436.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice one, Mike!

A fascination from my childhood days :cool:.

I've recently got exactly the same model & size to play with:

I'm doing a restoration to catalogue spec though.

cybernck":cda5om4y said:
Nice one, Mike!

A fascination from my childhood days B).

I've recently got exactly the same model & size to play with:

I'm doing a restoration to catalogue spec though.

Cool! I look forward to seeing that one Nikica ;)

Are you doing a build thread?

Mike

It will be presented in my solitary projects thread... some time in the future... currently a couple of years behind with it!

Re:

No thanks big fella ;)

Not sure what Q/R skewers for it though. The Bonty ones just don't look right, especialy with Coda - Cannondale - hubs

Back