Scott Endorphin number 2 FINISHED ! ! !

Re:

Come on Mike, attention to detail PLEEEEASE.

Get both the words Scott lined up on the grips and get some bar end plugs in..... :roll:

It is looking darned slick mind. Bringing it down our way at all?

Re: Re:

NeilM":3g7bkn1t said:
Come on Mike, attention to detail PLEEEEASE.

Get both the words Scott lined up on the grips and get some bar end plugs in..... :roll:

It is looking darned slick mind. Bringing it down our way at all?

HONC close enough?

I really want to keep the bar ends, as I think they suit it, but it's the top tube issue, AGAIN! :facepalm:

hence not putting the plugs in

Re:

HONC would be splendid, but I'll only see it for about five minutes until we hit the first climb, and then, whippet after a rabbit like you'll be gone.

You cannot not not leave those bar ends open, gaaarhh, it's worse than finger nails down a blackboard.

I do understand your concerns with top tube contact though, my DOGS BOLX wears the scars of such impact, at speed. :facepalm:

NeilM":38c968s4 said:
HONC would be splendid, but I'll only see it for about five minutes until we hit the first climb, and then, whippet after a rabbit like you'll be gone.

You cannot not not leave those bar ends open, gaaarhh, it's worse than finger nails down a blackboard.

I do understand your concerns with top tube contact though, my DOGS BOLX wears the scars of such impact, at speed. :facepalm:

Not to put too fine a point on it Neil, you have steel bolx ! :shock: :shock:

I'm not sure how carbon will hold up to a smack with a bar end. Maybe heli tape on the top tube may help prevent a chip from it though

Mike Muz 67":2np4r30z said:
I'm not sure how carbon will hold up to a smack with a bar end. Maybe heli tape on the top tube may help prevent a chip from it though

A valid concern. My steel BOLX can soon have more paint applied, your carbon could well shatter.

Re:

Just touched up my back end! :shock: Drop outs!

What an amateur! Had I thought about it, I could have done them last night. The paint, Humbrol - would have dried overnight and I could have fitted the brakes and chain. And cabled it up today! :facepalm:
It's now next to the radiator, upturned, in the kitchen.

I really do need a workstand!

Or maybe just ' think outside the box' :evil:

Mike

cherrybomb":ktizgzwl said:
Lovin the Les Paul.

Endorphin is cool too. :cool:

Cheers, it's a proper early (heavy) LP copy ! Makes my Strats feel very light by comparison! :LOL:

Muz

Latest posts

Back