RetroRoadRide Series Rd 4: The Cotswolds ~ AFTERMATH pg.5

Re: RetroRoadRide Series Rd 4: The Cotswolds ~ 19/07/14

jon w":39x8fsg0 said:
You are warned... I'm probably slow compared to you guys and this will be my first group ride.

Honestly don't worry we am more than happy to cater for everyone, I think with the current list of riders there is little point in running two rides but I will study the route more and if needed find some less demanding shortcuts and I will be coming straight back from the coffee shop to sort the food out as the wife is currently on the sick bed after having an operation.

Re:

Ah!,

It doth grieve me sorely, but as it doesn't coincide with the start of the month and my visit to Blighty, I'm unable to join this excellent ride.

Best wishes to your dearest Daj and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Enjoy the ride chaps and hope to see you sometime soon.

Re: Re:

bugloss":28cz8eu1 said:
Ah!,

It doth grieve me sorely, but as it doesn't coincide with the start of the month and my visit to Blighty, I'm unable to join this excellent ride.

Best wishes to your dearest Daj and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Enjoy the ride chaps and hope to see you sometime soon.

Cheers Adam!! Shame your not about (I was with the old girl when you rang!!)

I would of thought you could click your dazzling cycling shoes three times and appear in Stow on the Wold easy peasy??

Re:

I'm working on Saturday morning and the earliest I can leave is 0900 but I will be there so please hang on if I'm a few minutes late.

grumpycommuter":1dcy998d said:
I'm working on Saturday morning and the earliest I can leave is 0900 but I will be there so please hang on if I'm a few minutes late.

No probs Karl , with such a small group I can't see anyone minding :D I am sure Robin can make any loss time up from the front :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Where are we meeting? I'll be leaving for Upton tomorrow morning and contact with the outside world will be limited to mobile phone without t'internet :)
A contact number will do.

random man":2csqufjc said:
Where are we meeting? I'll be leaving for Upton tomorrow morning and contact with the outside world will be limited to mobile phone without t'internet :)
A contact number will do.

Sent you a PM

I think we can sadly say with the forecast the BBQ is out I will speak with the wounded boss to find a plan B !

Just to confirm the ride starts from daj HQ in stow on the wold. PM me for further details .

Great stuff. Don't worry Karl there are about 7 of us riding so no reason why cannot wait a little while.

One thing we cannot avoid is the weather warning. I am ok with the current prediction but I do have a track record of foolhardiness (ref bad crash on Dartmoor in torrential rain).

Is everyone still ok with the ride ??

bobbinogs":1rad2rbk said:
Great stuff. Don't worry Karl there are about 7 of us riding so no reason why cannot wait a little while.

One thing we cannot avoid is the weather warning. I am ok with the current prediction but I do have a track record of foolhardiness (ref bad crash on Dartmoor in torrential rain).

Is everyone still ok with the ride ??

Can we have confirmation of everyone too please as need firm numbers for hospitality by tonight!! :D

Back