RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Peak District ~ AFTERMATH pg.4

Re: RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Peak District ~ 01/06/14

Drystonepaul, will there be changing facilities at the start point? I don't mind how rudimentary.

Re:

Yes you can change in my new unit. It'll just have had the electricity supply sorted. The water supply is all in and there are toilets too.
It's not nearly as bad as it sounds...

There are even some photos of it here: --> http://www.rideandrepair.co.uk/news.html

Plenty of free parking too and if anyone needs to leave anything inside then that's fine too.

Anyone who is coming can find my phone number on my website above. If you get lost or can't find us then please give me a call on the day.

Re: Re:

drystonepaul":291rgh67 said:
Yes you can change in my new unit. It'll just have had the electricity supply sorted. The water supply is all in and there are toilets too.
It's not nearly as bad as it sounds...

There are even some photos of it here: --> http://www.rideandrepair.co.uk/news.html

Plenty of free parking too and if anyone needs to leave anything inside then that's fine too.

Anyone who is coming can find my phone number on my website above. If you get lost or can't find us then please give me a call on the day.

Great stuff!

This means we have somewhere to work on Dave's bike when it comes to the obligatory pre-ride fix daj's bike session.

Dave - will we be seeing the Roberts?

Re: Re:

grumpycommuter":3raikk68 said:
Great stuff!

This means we have somewhere to work on Dave's bike when it comes to the obligatory pre-ride fix daj's bike session.

Not quite, I haven't moved in properly yet. I'll have a tool box with me but unfortunately the coffee machine and sofas aren't there yet either.

bobbinogs":2kl6fc8y said:
Daj cannot make this one :(

That is a shame :(

Christ, what are we going to do for the first 20 minutes though? Who's next in the pecking order for verbal abuse after Dave? I hope it's not me :D

It will seem eerily quiet going up hills without hearing Dave's constant moaning, perhaps he could proactively record something to keep us going? :)

Re:

I was hoping to get to this one but can't make it now :( Have a good ride and enjoy the scenery :D

bobbinogs":1dhvgoh4 said:
It will seem eerily quiet going up hills without hearing Dave's constant moaning, perhaps he could proactively record something to keep us going? :)

:)

If you really need that void filling then slow down a bit (a lot) on the hillls and my asthmatic weezing will keep you entertained...

Latest posts

Back