rBoTM RBotM May 2022 - Theme month - OUT and ABOUT - Enter now!

road Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickeyspinn
Don’t pull it completely just par it back to what it says in my intro, 1 or 2 photos and a brief description.
I agree with Peach, just put that whole write up which is great in a readers rides thread.
These RBotM threads are meant to be minimal text, which it’s one or two lines and a link to a readers rides or webpage etc where people can get more information.
This month it has gone over a people have become more descriptive but it is needing to be parred back.
Plus in a readers rides thread it won’t get archived after a month, and you can just keep adding to it. 🙂
Cheers

Oh sorry my rides are kinda long....
I'll pull it .
Still enter the bike as it’s a cracking machine, just check Jamie’s competition guide lines at the start of the thread

So back by popular demand...
My rusty racing bucket, Nocim
IMG_20220521_153846_465.jpg

Nice one Mickeyspinn, that is some front chain ring though.

Jamie

Last edited:
Nice one Mickeyspinn, that is some front change ring though.

Jamie
It's a fair size at 64 but not too bad with a 20 on the back,it's got a 3 speed hub aswell so its like a grunty single speed with an easier gear and also really stupid one 😄 if my maths is right its 116 gear inches in the downhill gear!

116"! Ideal for TdF bunch sprint finishes then!
Ha! I'm working on my tree trunks 😂
About the only time I've used that gear is to pass at ultra low cadence carbon warriors and give a nonchalant head nod and "arternoon" hehe. One day it will be used properly...the dream/ethos of the bike is to have a stab at motorbike drafting 😁

116” - 56 x 13 Gear which many TT riders used regularly in the 70’s & 80’s
Yeah it's not actually that wild really...a 53 X 11 is gonna be somewhere near.however it's the missing ratios being a 3 speed hub.....2nd to 3rd ? ....it's like hitting a wall and trying to push through it 🤨
I might for a giggle drop a few teeth on the rear then the gear inches will jump right up!

Yeah it's not actually that wild really...a 53 X 11 is gonna be somewhere near.however it's the missing ratios being a 3 speed hub.....2nd to 3rd ? ....it's like hitting a wall and trying to push through it 🤨
I might for a giggle drop a few teeth on the rear then the gear inches will jump right up!
Nah just get a bigger chainring 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back