rBoTM RBotM October 2023 - Open Month - Enter Now!!!

road Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to RBotM October 2023
Due to the lateness of getting the poll up for last month, this one is going to be a short month but that just means you have to be quick to enter.
Another open month, open to all so please dig out that classic gathering dust in the shed, your current build that you have been clocking up miles in the summer sun, finish off that one on the workstand, but most of all, click a photograph or two, write a brief description, just a couple of lines and add a link if you have one so people can find more information, a build page, readers rides etc. As quick as it has taken me to type this you could be entered and supporting the competition. Only takes a minute ;)

Thanks
Jamie

Here's one to kick it off:
Super Clubman Ride Strathconan Nov 2021 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

This months entry is a bike that had been languishing in the shed of a friend’s mum for decades. Her brother had emigrated to Australia and it had stayed there ever since, she asked me if I wanted it and who was I to say no. There were a few bits to replace but in the main a bit of spit and polish. Photos are before and after and link to build as follows;

Attachments

• IMG_6741.jpeg
    IMG_6741.jpeg
    761.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6742.jpeg
    IMG_6742.jpeg
    981.3 KB · Views: 30
This months entry is a bike that had been languishing in the shed of a friend’s mum for decades. Her brother had emigrated to Australia and it had stayed there ever since, she asked me if I wanted it and who was I to say no. There were a few bits to replace but in the main a bit of spit and polish. Photos are before and after and link to build as follows;

Wow, nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back