rBoTM RBotM December 2023 - OPEN Month - all welcome - Enter Now!!!!

road Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to being 'floaty' with the rules recently and causing some unrest because of it, I feel I must point this one out to all, especially Foreigner this month.
Rule 12 states 'One bike per user per month - don't be greedy.'
So, and personally I think this is a good thing, pick your best out and enter this month and fantastic! as you have three months worth of incredible entries ready to go ;)
So my apologies Foreigner as it is your enthusiasm that is much needed and appreciated, though we just need to spread it :)
Thanks

Jamie
Ah, apologies Jamie - have not looked at the rules. Mea culpa. Let's go with the Russ, the other two posts now deleted :)

Let's do it all again in January, old ones again - but different ones, I've got a couple more waiting in the wings!
Yes, even I might have to put the 1930's BSA Gold Vase together. Need to find some proper 26" wheels/rims 🤔
Nabeaquam has reignited my enthusiasm for getting this together after seeing his lovely Gold Medal. I have had this frame and fork for a long time, it was a gift from my great pal Brian. Epicyclo on here.

Jamie

I did consider offering up my 1978 Claud Butler Velox S, no point as the competition is waaaayyyy too steep. And, a few little jobs needed before it's ready for Mr DeVille. Besides which we haven't seen sunlight or even hint-of for three weeks, pass the vitamin D dear.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back