Norco Catalogues

BiketoBasics

Dirt Disciple
I've been looking for old Norco catalogues for quite some time now off and on to no avail. Living here in Canada, one would figure something might appear but no dice thus far. For Canadians with access to those old Norco catalogues, perhaps consider scanning one or two and adding them to the archive?

Ditto. I still keep my eye's open for 1994-1998 catalogues. I live 5 minutes away from Norco headquarters. Thinking I should pop my head in and see if they'll through me the keys to the old dusty stock room, lol. Wouldn't that be nice... One would think they have archives even in digital scans

just for further motivation to keep on searching for Norco catalogs or contact them directly the few single pages I came across in recent years

Norco first MTBs in 1984.jpg
norco sasquatch 1985a _81b0e7c32fb9b04c0197d5cb4417c9f63f1e3fcc.jpg
Norco Rampage Team Prospekt.JPG
Norco Vipor FTS Fully 1993.jpg
Norco Rampage Ad.JPG
(still don't get it how one could ever mount fenders on an MTB for doing catalog photos 🙄)

I would appreciate if we can get hold of more material!

Hi Ninja, did you ever manage to call into Norco and ask for catalogs?
I have a particular liking for their old trials bike and cannot find any information about the older models!
That basement tour sounds ideal ;)

Hi Ninja, did you ever manage to call into Norco and ask for catalogs?
I have a particular liking for their old trials bike and cannot find any information about the older models!
That basement tour sounds ideal ;)
I did an online chat with a fella at Norco that's worked there for 20 years. I was looking for a late 90's decal set or some digital scans and they had neither. The guy I chatted with said he had some catalogues at home and I forwarded him the RetroBike link and said if he is willing to scan an upload, it would be appreciated and I left it at that.

A guy on the Canadian Vintage Mountain bike FB group said he has a 1997 and 2001 and would upload sometime. I've uploaded the 1994, 95, 98 and 99 catalogues to the archive last week so check them out if you haven't yet.

I did an online chat with a fella at Norco that's worked there for 20 years. I was looking for a late 90's decal set or some digital scans and they had neither. The guy I chatted with said he had some catalogues at home and I forwarded him the RetroBike link and said if he is willing to scan an upload, it would be appreciated and I left it at that.

A guy on the Canadian Vintage Mountain bike FB group said he has a 1997 and 2001 and would upload sometime. I've uploaded the 1994, 95, 98 and 99 catalogues to the archive last week so check them out if you haven't yet.
That was me. I tried scanning the 97 at work today but it didn’t work as planned and I was rushed. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Back