Mountain mayhem 2019 aftermath thread

sthodgson":vys7ej9k said:
Yeah, those brakes. And the suspension. They are the reasons for the crash, not trying to be clever after too many beers. The photos are the second round.

Fair play to yah - it was funny as hell :LOL:

sthodgson":2qfl6orz said:
Just seen the Marin on page 4 of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=397810&start=20

Too good to trash.

How do I go about buying a Jersey?

Don't worry, its gonna get used and a whole pile of TLC.....
as for Jerseys you’ll need to contact Regan, who I'm guessing will be taking orders for 2020 further down the line..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wljmtb76/ ... 240939908/

spud.jpg

That's a face that means business. I do hope you gave him some suitable hecking when he came past camp :D

My_Teenage_Self":1elrc7uf said:
@Regan, Those jerseys were epic. You could EASILY pick out any retrobiker and they stood out far better than any other team kit IMO.
May I suggest that the design becomes the non-official-but-kinda-official-in-an-unofficial-way Mayhem Jersey*?

Seconded, photo searching is a lot easier if you know what you are looking for!

If the man is up for more of the same next time, I'd vote for evolution rather than revolution, great design so perhaps just update the event logo or tweak some colours to make a 2020 version?

Spot on - deffo want a short sleeve version as it was too hot to wear a Longun during the day like Longun did !

Perhaps a tee shirt with Retro Bike “ official hecklers”

Insults are free - compliments to be paid for

Rick
Was the blue GAP hoodie with orange log yours ?

Back