Mountain mayhem 2019 aftermath thread

Re:

What a lovely couple and they really saved our (Andy's bacon) or should I say chicken and rice! Really did us proud, as did Andy. Needless to say Sunday morning (after borrowing Nick's car for a 3.30am spin) Andy was not at his best....poor love. Must have been something he ate (not drank)!

Re:

Well done Gerard, you're now the site's official photographer! ;)

Mike

Re: Re:

Gerard":20weclbg said:
What a lovely couple and they really saved our (Andy's bacon) or should I say chicken and rice! Really did us proud, as did Andy. Needless to say Sunday morning (after borrowing Nick's car for a 3.30am spin) Andy was not at his best....poor love. Must have been something he ate (not drank)!

That’s class...

That face ! ..... it’s like Andys just found out he was adopted

Still can’t believe he drove my car back to the Intruder when to pissed to walk there under his own steam

Hi all. It's been a week today since the event started so just thought I'd post to say how much I enjoyed it and it was great to meet you all. The atmosphere you created in our little corner of the campsite, and the comments some of the retro bike riders were getting on the track was great. Your a real friendly bunch and just wanted to say thanks for making myself and a few of my friends feel welcome.

Although I only had a 2000 Specialized Rockhopper due to a last minute change of plan I'm already looking forward to next year. I might even enter on a bike from my favorite bike company if I can get around to sorting it out (maybe a Zaskar or an RTS if I can source a nice one).

Roll on 2020 :D

Cloister":33pm4hyg said:
Hi all. It's been a week today since the event started so just thought I'd post to say how much I enjoyed it and it was great to meet you all. The atmosphere you created in our little corner of the campsite, and the comments some of the retro bike riders were getting on the track was great. Your a real friendly bunch and just wanted to say thanks for making myself and a few of my friends feel welcome.

Although I only had a 2000 Specialized Rockhopper due to a last minute change of plan I'm already looking forward to next year. I might even enter on a bike from my favorite bike company if I can get around to sorting it out (maybe a Zaskar or an RTS if I can source a nice one).

Roll on 2020 :D

I do think next time we should have a who’s who when we are around the campfire... because if I did speak to you I didn’t realise you were Cloister :facepalm: :D

Back